Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Unlike any other brownie recipe I have ever seen. From www.browneyedbaker.com
Make and share this Cookies and Cream Cheesecake Swirl Brownies recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease a 9-inch square baking pan.
- Sir together butter, sugar, and vanilla in a bowl.
- Add eggs and beat well with a spon.
- Stir together flour, cocoa, baking powder, and salt in a separate small bowl.
- Gradually add to egg mixture, beating until well blended.
- Spread batter evenly in prepared pan.
- Stir together cream cheese and 1/3 cup sugar with a spoon until smooth and well blended.
- Gently stir in the chopped Oreos.
- Spoon the cream cheese Orea mixture in nine evenly-spaced dollops on top of the brownie batter.
- Using a dull knife or icing spatula, gently swirl the cream cheese mixture with the brownie batter. Remember, less is more here.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until brownies begin to pull away from sides of pan and the batter in the center of the pan feels just set.
- Cool completely in pan on wire rack.