Recipe by JustaQT
These delicate little morsels are divine! They are rich and creamy. If you love cookies and cream anything then you will love these!! I could imagine these with ice cream on spread on top of brownies. Yumm-O! Our Family and friends love and rave about them. Everyone wants the recipe! Although it only takes 5 minutes to make they do have to sit in the refrigerator 2-3 hours or long enough to become firm.
- 24 Oreo cookies, divided
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup Carnation instant milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 1⁄2 cups powdered sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Coarsely chop 12 cookies; set aside.
- Place remaining 12 cookies in food processor; process until fine crumbs form. Place crumbs on baking sheet lined with waxed paper; set aside.
- Beat cream cheese, dry milk and vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Beat in powdered sugar, 1 cup at a time, on low speed until mixture is smooth. Stir in chopped cookies. Refrigerate 2-3 hours or until firm.
- Shape rounded tablespoonfuls cream cheese mixture into balls. Roll balls in reserved cookie crumbs. Garnish as desired. Store in airtight container in refrigerator.