Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 24 cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies, chopped as fine as can be done
- 6 tablespoons margarine, Softened
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1⁄4 cup water, cold
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1 cup whipping cream, Whipped
- 1 1⁄4 cups cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies, coarsely chopped
- Combine cookie crumbs and margarine; press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
- Soften gelatin in water; stir over low heat until dissolved.
- Combine cream cheese and sugar, mixing at medium speed on an electric mixer until well blended Gradually add gelatin mixture and milk, mixing until well blended.
- Chill until mixture is thickened but not set.
- Fold in whipped cream.
- Reserve 1 1/2 C cream cheese mixture; pour remaning cream cheese mixture over crust.
- Top with cookies and reserved cream cheese mixture.
- Chill until firm.
This was a great cheesecake and very easy to make. i stired the cookies into the filling and dlizzed chocolate on top it looked awesome. very rich but everyone was back for seconds. lol Thank you