My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 24 cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies, chopped as fine as can be done
- 6 tablespoons margarine, Softened
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1/4 cup water, cold
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 cup whipping cream, Whipped
- 1 1/4 cups cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies, coarsely chopped
- 1Combine cookie crumbs and margarine; press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
- 2Soften gelatin in water; stir over low heat until dissolved.
- 3Combine cream cheese and sugar, mixing at medium speed on an electric mixer until well blended Gradually add gelatin mixture and milk, mixing until well blended.
- 4Chill until mixture is thickened but not set.
- 5Fold in whipped cream.
- 6Reserve 1 1/2 C cream cheese mixture; pour remaning cream cheese mixture over crust.
- 7Top with cookies and reserved cream cheese mixture.
- 8Chill until firm.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cookies and Cream Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (214 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 820.1
- Calories from Fat 452
- Total Fat 50.2 g
- Saturated Fat 21.1 g
- Cholesterol 75.2 mg
- Sodium 728.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 87.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 55.2 g
- Protein 9.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies