Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
Made this for my SD's birthday. A huge hit. Oreos=Love!!
Top Review by Shari2
I made this cake for my DD's birthday and it was a huge hit. I crumbled additional cookies for between the cake layers. The frosting was a little bit to sweet though. Next time I may try using less powdered sugar. Thanks for a great cake.
- 524.46 g box white cake mix
- 295.73 ml water
- 78.07 ml vegetable oil
- 3 large egg whites
- 236.59 ml coarsely crushed Oreo cookies (about 8)
- 946.36-1064.65 ml powdered sugar
- 118.29 ml shortening
- 59.14 ml milk
- 4.92 ml vanilla extract
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large mixing bowl, combine cake mix, water, oil, and egg whites.
- Beat on low speed until moistened; beat on high for 2 minutes.
- Gently fold in the crushed cookies.
- Pour into 2 greased and floured 8-inch round cake pans.
- Bake at 350° for 30 minutes or until tests done.
- Cool for 10 minutes; remove from pans to wire rack to cool completely.
- In a mixing bowl, beat sugar, shortening, milk, and vanilla until smooth.
- Frost cake.