1/2 Photos of Cookies and Cream Cake
1 hr 40 mins
1 hr 10 mins
Made this for my SD's birthday. A huge hit. Oreos=Love!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (18 1/2 ounce) box white cake mix
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 3 large egg whites
- 1 cup coarsely crushed Oreo cookies (about 8)
- 1In a large mixing bowl, combine cake mix, water, oil, and egg whites.
- 2Beat on low speed until moistened; beat on high for 2 minutes.
- 3Gently fold in the crushed cookies.
- 4Pour into 2 greased and floured 8-inch round cake pans.
- 5Bake at 350° for 30 minutes or until tests done.
- 6Cool for 10 minutes; remove from pans to wire rack to cool completely.
- 7In a mixing bowl, beat sugar, shortening, milk, and vanilla until smooth.
- 8Frost cake.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cookies and Cream Cake
Serving Size: 1 (150 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 568.7
- Calories from Fat 209
- Total Fat 23.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.7 mg
- Sodium 400.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 88.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 70.9 g
- Protein 4.0 g