Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I got it from a recipe chat board.
- 18 ounces devil's food cake mix
- 1 1⁄4 cups water
- 1⁄3 cup oil
- 3 eggs
- 48 ounces whipped vanilla frosting (3 16oz cans)
- 16 ounces Oreo cookies
- In a freezer bag crush the whole bag of oreos with your fist, or rolling pin. You do not want crumbs like a food processor would do, you want chunks, think Mcflurry.
- Mix the devils food cake mix as directed on the package, fold in 1 cup of oreos you crushed. Pour into 2 9" round pans that have been greased and floured. Bake according to directions.
- In a large bowl, scoop out all 3 tubs of frosting. Start adding the rest of the oreos that are crushed. Just fold them all inches When cake has baked and cooled, turn out 1 on a plate, and frost the top with the cookies and cream frosting you just made. Place other cake on top, and frost the rest of the cake on top and sides.