Recipe by Bubblehead17
Tastes just like the ice cream. I love this one the most. Note: large tapioca pearl can be purchased at Asian grocery stores and bubble tea straws can be purchased through many online stores.
- 1 tablespoon crushed Oreo cookies
- 1⁄4 cup white chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup fat-free half-and-half
- 1 -2 tablespoon sugar syrup
- 2 -4 tablespoons prepared tapioca
- 1 cup ice (16 oz)
Directions See How It's Made
- To make oreos from scratch I used a recipe called "Faux-Reos" from www.kingarthurflour.com under recipes.
- Melt chips in microwave for about 20 seconds, stir then microwave for another 20 seconds. Mix 1/4 cup of water with melted chocolate until sauce is formed.
- Mix crushed oreos with 1/4 cup of water.
- Crush ice until partially crushed.
- Pour all liquids into blender and blend on highest setting until all remaining ice chunks are crushed.
- Place tapioca pearl at bottom of tall glass and serve with bubble tea straw.