Prep 25 mins
Cook 20 mins
From a betty crocker cookbook. Placed here for safekeeping.
- 1 (18 ounce) package devil's food cake mix
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 18 white chocolate candies, aluminum foil wrapped with chocolate cookie bits, unwrapped
- 1 ounce white chocolate
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vegetable oil
- Mix cake mix, oil and eggs until dough forms. some dry mix will remain. cut each candy crosswise in half.
- shape 1 tbsp dough around each candy half, covering completely. Place 2 inches apart on greased cookie sheet.
- Bake 7 to 10 minutes or until cookies begin to look dry and cracked on surface. cool 1 minute, remove from cookie sheet to wire rack and cool completely.
- For glaze, microwave the white chocolate and oil for 20 seconds and stir until melted and smooth.
- Place glaze into plastic sandwich bag, cut off tip and drizzle over cookies.