Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
My friend, Michelle, gave me this recipe. It is fantastic! How can you go wrong with these yummy ingredients? FYI - Michelle said that she often uses Double Stuf Oreos.
- 1 (6 ounce) box vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 1 (18 ounce) package Oreo cookies, broken into pieces
- Prepare pudding as directed on package.
- Cool in fridge for 5 minutes.
- Add tub of Cool Whip to pudding and as many Oreo cookies as you can fit into the pudding bowl. (Probably most of the package).
- Mix and enjoy.
- Keep cold when not eating it.
This was really good. It has all the ingredients we use to make dirt cake. The difference with dirt cake is we turn the cookies to crumbs and layer those with the pudding and cool whip layer.
It didn't actually say to do it, but I mixed the cooled pudding at the Cool Whip together, broke the Oreo cookies roughly in half & added them! Definitely a high volume sugar fix (but what the hey, if you love Oreos)! Made & reviewed for one of my adopted chefs in this Spring's PAC]