Prep 5 mins
Cook 7 mins
perfect for burying in sofa cushions..These are nice to make for your four legged friend...
- Mix all ingredients well and drop of a sprayed cookie sheet.
- The cookies should be about the size of a quarter.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 350*.
- cool and then refrigerate.
- This will make a nice crunchy texture.
- for the water amount.I just use empty baby food jar for measuring (about 1/2 jar).
Grandma...my dogs are just loving you and Tobey! Another winner...the only problem I had is it made 20 cookies and I have 4 dogs. Next time I'll double the recipe. Very easy and quick and rated 5 stars and 4 waggy tails.