Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
Gluten free madelene cookies, created by the need for gluten free cookies for my grandchild
- 1⁄4 cup rice flour
- 1⁄2 cup potato flour
- 1⁄4 cup cornstarch
- 1 cup powdered milk
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 eggs
- 1 pinch salt
- 1⁄3 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted and cooled
- Heat oven 375 degrees.
- Brush 2madelene cookie pans with melted butter and sprinkle flour generously.
- Mix all the rest of the ingredients with a hand mixer.
- Spoon the batter into madelene cookie pans.
- bake 10 to 12 minutes.