Prep 0 mins
Cook 4 hrs
Recipe from Oreo originally. Makes 4 pies for a large group.
- 2 lbs cream cheese, chilled
- 3 1⁄2 lbs ricotta cheese
- 1 1⁄3 cups sugar
- 1 1⁄3 cups strong brewed coffee
- 6 cups whipped topping, prepared
- 1 1⁄2 lbs Oreo cookie crumbs
- 120 Oreo cookies
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon, ground
- chocolate curls, as needed
- In a food processor, puree the cream cheese until fluffy then add the ricotta, sugar and coffee continue to process until smooth. Transfer to a large bowl and fold in the whipped topping and crumbs.
- Pour the batter into four 9 inch pie plates that you lined with about 30 cookies. Refridgeate for four hours.
- Dust each with ground cinnamon and cocoa powder and garnish with the curls.
- Note cooking time is refrigerate time.