Just one more variation of the quintessential brownie! This one's from Kraft. My kids loved helping me make these - especially the cookie crushing part! Feel free to use 1/2 cup carob or chocolate chips instead of squares, or try 1/4 cup cocoa, 1/4 cup sugar and 3 tbsps butter (if your house is like mine, and all chocolate chips get eaten before you can bake!)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Line 13x9 inch baking pan with foil.
- 3Melt butter and chocolate.
- 4Stir in sugar, eggs, vanilla.
- 5Mix in flour until well blended.
- 6Stir in 1 cup of any kind of crushed cookies, and 1 cup of nuts or raisins.
- 7Pour into pan. Sprinkle with second cup of cookies.
- 8Bake 30 to 35 minutes. Cool and cut into squares.
- 9(Even better the next morning!).
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cookie-Stuffed Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (50 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 214.6
- Calories from Fat 109
- Total Fat 12.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 50.5 mg
- Sodium 92.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 17.0 g
- Protein 3.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: