Recipe by BecR
Got this recipe with my Rycraft Cookie Stamp purchase. A cookie stamp is a small (2-inch diameter) imprinted clay stamp. When pressed into an unbaked shortbread cookie, a delicate image will appear. Yield for these cookies is approximate. Have not made them yet.
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream butter and sugar thoroughly.
- Add flour gradually, one cup at a time. Mix this until well blended, but do not overmix.
- Roll into one-inch balls, and place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Stamp with warm cookie stamp.
- Bake at 325F degrees for 15 to 20 minutes (or 12-15 minutes per reviewer).