Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
Got this recipe with my Rycraft Cookie Stamp purchase. A cookie stamp is a small (2-inch diameter) imprinted clay stamp. When pressed into an unbaked shortbread cookie, a delicate image will appear. Yield for these cookies is approximate. Have not made them yet.
- Cream butter and sugar thoroughly.
- Add flour gradually, one cup at a time. Mix this until well blended, but do not overmix.
- Roll into one-inch balls, and place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Stamp with warm cookie stamp.
- Bake at 325F degrees for 15 to 20 minutes (or 12-15 minutes per reviewer).
Pretty decent recipe. I increased the amount of flour to 1 cup,
I just tried this recipe and my cookies pretty much fell apart. I then looked in my stash of recipes and found my Rycraft Cookie Stamp Shortbread recipe. It calls for only 3 cups flour and to cook at 300' for 12 -15 minutes. I will try this next time.