1/2 Photos of Cookie Spreads - Coffee Chocolate Macadamia
Baby Kato's Note:
Do you like macadamia nuts, coffee and chocolate...you will love these cookies. This recipe makes big, soft chewy cookies, that harden a little as they cool.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 cups flour or 1 1/2 cups wheat
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, soft
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, soft
- 1 1/3 cups brown sugar, firmly packed
- 2 eggs, large
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, pure
- 1 tablespoon instant espresso powder
- 3 ounces bittersweet chocolate, melted and cooled to room temperature
- 1/4 cup macadamia nuts, halved
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Grease cookie sheet and set aside.
- 3Combine, flour, soda and salt in small bowl, set aside.
- 4In a large bowl combine for 4 minutes butter and sugar until smooth.
- 5Add eggs one at a time, blending well.
- 6Next add vanilla extract and the espresso coffee.
- 7Add the flour mixture slowly, 1/3 at a time, until well blended.
- 8Blend in the chocolate and fold in the nuts.
- 9Drop 2 tbsp batter onto the prepared cookie sheets.
- 10Allow room for spreading.
- 11Bake 12 minutes.
- 12Remove from pan and place on wire rack to cool.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cookie Spreads - Coffee Chocolate Macadamia
Serving Size: 1 (35 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 134.0
- Calories from Fat 57
- Total Fat 6.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 30.3 mg
- Sodium 62.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 11.9 g
- Protein 1.5 g