Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
These are an absolute favorite from my childhood. They are melt-in-your-mouth delicious! I can't even describe how good they are, you have to taste them. Don't be overwhelmed by the frosting, it actually turns into the most delicious of glazes.
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 4 eggs
- 1 (16 ounce) can Hersheys Chocolate Syrup
- 1 cup all-purpose flour, and
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 6 tablespoons evaporated milk
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate chips
- For brownies: In a large bowl, cream sugar and butter together. Add eggs one at a time, stir. Add syrup, mix well. Add flour, mix well. Pour into a greased cookie sheet with 1" sides. Bake at 350 for 25-30 minute.
- For frosting: Meanwhile, in a medium saucepan, heat sugar, butter, and evaporated milk. Bring to a boil, allow to boil for 30 seconds. Remove from heat, stir in chocolate chips, mix well. Frost brownies as soon as they are removed from the oven.