Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 box instant vanilla pudding (could use Butterscotch)
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 1 can mandarin orange, drained
- 1 cup french-style ladyfinger cookie, crushed
- Mix vanilla pudding and buttermilk.
- Stir in Cool Whip and drained Mandarin oranges.
- Let set overnight. Before serving, stir in the 1 cup crushed Fudge Strip cookies.
I had this salad today on Thanksgiving. It was wonderful! We also added some sliced bananas to the mix as well as a can of drained fruit cocktail for some extra punch. I never had the buttermilk, pudding mix, and Cool whip combination before and now I'm hooked! Great recipe!
I usually use Keebler Strips instead of lady fingers and a cup of regular milk with Vanilla pudding..