Recipe by Halcyon Eve
From the Krusteaz website. I haven't tried them yet, but they sound like something my preschooler would enjoy! I think they'd also be a good dessert for after "breakfast for dinner" meals.
Top Review by MrsKnox2016
Very tasty(snickerdoodle version)! DH and I loved these this Sunday morning....very easy to stir together in a hurry, ingredients are always on hand and nice rich, butter taste to them. I added 1 tsp baking powder because my Bisquick has been in the fridge for quite a while and I wanted to make sure they rose okay and we topped with butter, Penzey's Cinnamon Sugar and some syrup. The addition of the brown sugar made them nice and sweet...halved the batch and got 3 regular sized pancakes and 2 silver dollars. Will definitely make again!
- 473.18 ml buttermilk pancake mix (calls for Krusteaz brand)
- 59.14 ml light brown sugar, packed
- 1.23 ml salt
- 295.73 ml milk
- 1 egg
- 44.37 ml melted butter
- 4.92 ml vanilla
For Chocolate Chip Cookie Pancakes
- 118.29 ml mini chocolate chip
For Snickerdoodle Cookie Pancakes
- 4.92 ml cinnamon
- additional butter
- cinnamon sugar
For Oatmeal Cookie Pancakes
- 177.44 ml rolled oats (quick or old fashioned)
- 9.85 ml cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine pancake mix, brown sugar, chocolate chips (or cinnamon or oats and cinnamon, depending on variety) and salt.
- Add milk, egg, butter and vanilla.
- Whisk together until blended; do not over mix (should still have a few lumps).
- For each pancake, pour 2 tablespoons batter onto lightly greased hot griddle over medium heat (375* F on an electric griddle).
- Cook 1 1/2 minutes per side, turning only once.
- Garnish Snickerdoodle Cookie Pancakes with additional butter and sprinkle with cinnamon-sugar.
- Garnish Chocolate Chip Cookie Pancakes with whipped cream and additional mini chocolate chips or as desired.
- Garnish Oatmeal Cookie Pancakes with jam or as desired.