1/1 Photo of Cookie Pancakes (Chocolate Chip, Snickerdoodle, or Oatmeal)
Halcyon Eve's Note:
From the Krusteaz website. I haven't tried them yet, but they sound like something my preschooler would enjoy! I think they'd also be a good dessert for after "breakfast for dinner" meals.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 473.18 ml buttermilk pancake mix (calls for Krusteaz brand)
- 59.14 ml light brown sugar, packed
- 1.23 ml salt
- 295.73 ml milk
- 1 egg
- 44.37 ml melted butter
- 4.92 ml vanilla
For Chocolate Chip Cookie Pancakes
- 118.29 ml mini chocolate chip
For Snickerdoodle Cookie Pancakes
For Oatmeal Cookie Pancakes
- 1Combine pancake mix, brown sugar, chocolate chips (or cinnamon or oats and cinnamon, depending on variety) and salt.
- 2Add milk, egg, butter and vanilla.
- 3Whisk together until blended; do not over mix (should still have a few lumps).
- 4For each pancake, pour 2 tablespoons batter onto lightly greased hot griddle over medium heat (375* F on an electric griddle).
- 5Cook 1 1/2 minutes per side, turning only once.
- 6Garnish Snickerdoodle Cookie Pancakes with additional butter and sprinkle with cinnamon-sugar.
- 7Garnish Chocolate Chip Cookie Pancakes with whipped cream and additional mini chocolate chips or as desired.
- 8Garnish Oatmeal Cookie Pancakes with jam or as desired.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cookie Pancakes (Chocolate Chip, Snickerdoodle, or Oatmeal)
Serving Size: 1 (83 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 406.1
- Calories from Fat 140
- Total Fat 15.5 g
- Saturated Fat 8.1 g
- Cholesterol 66.7 mg
- Sodium 706.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 59.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 17.0 g
- Protein 9.4 g