Recipe by carolinafan
These are very pretty and unique.
Top Review by troseOR
This is not a review as I have yet to make this (can't wait!) but I have a suggestion for the previous reviewer. You may want to try a drop or two of cinnamon oil on the back of the ornament to get that cinnamon smell back. :-) Happy Holidays!
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix ingredients.
- Roll out on cinnamon floured surface till 1/8 to 1/4 inch thick.
- Use cookie cutters to cut out desired shapes.
- May use straw to cut out hole for a ribbon to hang ornament.
- Decorate as desired with craft paints.
- Please note that it takes several days for ornaments to dry.
- Great homemade ornament and smells great too.