Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
These are very pretty and unique.
- Mix ingredients.
- Roll out on cinnamon floured surface till 1/8 to 1/4 inch thick.
- Use cookie cutters to cut out desired shapes.
- May use straw to cut out hole for a ribbon to hang ornament.
- Decorate as desired with craft paints.
- Please note that it takes several days for ornaments to dry.
- Great homemade ornament and smells great too.
This is not a review as I have yet to make this (can't wait!) but I have a suggestion for the previous reviewer. You may want to try a drop or two of cinnamon oil on the back of the ornament to get that cinnamon smell back. :-) Happy Holidays!
We made these several years ago when my daughter was quite young. We left them "natural" and tied country looking ribbon for hangers. All these years later our cinnamon angel has lost her scent, but still holds her shape ;) Nice project with kids.