1/1 Photo of Cookie on a Stick
Super easy and fun treat, especially to take to school for the little ones. Is perfect for those "no peanut" classrooms. We love to use Snickers bars and chocolate chip dough, but we can't take peanuts to our school, so we use Milky Way bars instead. (It's been great both ways) Also, we have tried it with sugar cookie dough and liked that too! You can use those wide popsicle sticks for the really little ones - K3 age. EASILY Doubled!! I think I got this recipe off Nestle's web site, but I can't remember!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (16 1/2 ounce) package refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough or 1 (16 1/2 ounce) package refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 2 -2 1/16 ounces Milky Way bars or 2 -2 1/16 ounces Snickers candy bars
- 12 wooden popsicle sticks
- 1Cut the candy bars widthwise into 6 pieces - total of 12 pieces.
- 2Insert a popsicle/craft stick into each one.
- 3Cut the cookie dough into 12 even-sized pieces. (If you made your own dough, flatten a hunk of it).
- 4Wrap the dough around the candy bar piece to form a ball.
- 5Place them 3” apart on un-greased baking sheets and bake at 350° for 12 – 15 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- 6Cool for 4-5 minutes on sheet before removing onto wire cooling rack.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cookie on a Stick
Serving Size: 1 (52 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 192.6
- Calories from Fat 78
- Total Fat 8.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 10.0 mg
- Sodium 92.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 1.9 g