Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Cookie Dough Fun Cookbook (look like chicken nuggets)
- 1 (18 ounce) packagerefrigerated refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough, with peanut butter filling
- 35 Ritz crackers
- strawberries or raspberry jam
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease cookie sheets.
- Remove dough from wrapper; place in large bowl. Let dough stand at room temperature about 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place crackers in resealable plastic food storage bag; seal bag. Crush crackers with rolling pin until fine crumbs form. Reserve 1/2 cup crumbs.
- Add remaing crumbs to dough in bowl; beat at medium speed of electric mixer until well blended. Shape 2 rounded teaspoonfuls of dough into oval; flatten slightly. Roll in reserved crumbs; place on prepared cookie sheets. Pinch in sides of oval to make cookie resemble chicken nugget. Repeat with remaingin dough and crumbs.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until set. Cool on cookie sheets 10 minutes. Remove to wire rack; cool completely.
- Serve cookies with honey and jam for dipping.