Recipe by Apple Girl
Fat free delicious little...ummm...errr...Cookie Muffins! These were a big hit with the two fourteen year olds in the house, as well as with me. And they're FAT FREE and low on the sugar! (This is my adaptation of a recipe out of "The Super So Fat Low Fat No Fat Cookbook")
Top Review by Apple Girl
One thing I forgot...to make these truly fat free use nonfat plain yogurt...or (I haven't tried this yet) to add a zip I guess you could use a fruit sweetened nonfat yogurt...?
- 1 cup flour
- 3⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 cup sugar or 1⁄4 cup sugar substitute
- 1⁄4 cup yogurt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 -2 egg white
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven, 375.
- In SMALL bowl combine flour and baking soda, mix.
- Set aside.
- In the medium bowl beat sugar, yogurt, and vanilla till mixed.
- Add egg and mix again.
- Stir in the flour mixture until well blended and sticky.
- Place sticky little rolls on cookie sheet (mine was ungreased, but greased would probably work better) and sift sugar and cinnamon over top.
- Leave in for about 5 minutes and then CHECK.
- Check often until the little peaky tops (which most of them will have) are slightly browned.
- They are wonderful straight out of the oven, I don't know how they are after a while, cause we ate them-- hehehe.