Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a great sweet salad--kids love it!
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 (3 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding
- 1 (8 ounce) carton Cool Whip
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 (11 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 14 chocolate striped cookies, crushed
- Mix the buttermilk and pudding together; fold in whipped cream.
- Fold the remaining ingredients into the mixture. Chill well before serving.
This is a great fruit salad and kids love it. I have also tried using fruit cocktail instead and came out really well. My favorite part of this recipe is its too easy to make.
What a great idea for fruit salad loved it!!Thanks for the recipe!!
This is the first fruit salad my picky 4 year-old would eat. It is really good after a heavy meal. It is very easy quick and easy to make.