Prep 15 mins
Cook 12 mins
my aunt sent me the recipe because i had no flour and needed to make a lot of cookies this has almost everything you could find in your kitchen in it
- 6 eggs
- 1 lb brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup honey or 1⁄2 cup corn syrup
- 1⁄2 lb butter
- 1⁄2 lb peanut butter
- 4 teaspoons baking soda
- 9 cups oatmeal
- 1⁄2 lb chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 lb M&M's plain chocolate candy (plain or peanut butter)
- 1 cup raisins
- mix in order given.
- using an ice cream scoop or large spoon put on cookie sheet.
- bake 350 f for 10 to 12 minutes.
- this gets hard to stir near the end but i promise the results are so worth it.