Recipe by chef FIFI
This recipe is great for a kid's party.
Top Review by ohgal
Thanks for the fun idea for the cookie cups. I turned the muffin pans over, and shaped the dough over the bottoms of the greased muffin pan rather than pressing the dough on the inside.<br/>I made the ice cream sundaes the first time I made them, the next time I filled them with chocolate pudding & whipped cream. The grandkids thought they were a great treat.
- 1 (18 ounce) package refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 6 cups ice cream (your choice of flavor)
- 1 1⁄4 cups caramel ice cream topping or 1 1⁄4 cups chocolate fudge topping
- 18 maraschino cherries
- whipped cream, to garnish
- candy sprinkles, to garnish
Directions See How It's Made
- Lightly grease 18 muffin pan cups.
- Shape cookie dough into 18 balls.
- Press the cookie dough onto bottoms and spread to the sides of the muffin pan cups.
- Placw in preheated oven of 350 degrees.
- Bake 14 to 18 minutes or until golden.
- Let cool for 10 minutes, then transfer onto a wire rack.
- After cookie cups have cooled completely,top with about 1/3 cup of ice cream.
- Drizzle with ice cream topping.
- Add a dollop of whip cream and then sprinkles, finally top with a cherry.
- Watch the kids faces light up.