1/1 Photo of Cookie Ice Cream-A-Rounds
Pretty! Pretty easy, that is, with different flavors of ice cream stacked between Pillsbury cookies.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (18 ounce) roll refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 1/2 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips or 1/2 cup candy sprinkles
- 2 1/4 cups any flavor ice cream, slightly softened
- 1Heat oven to 350°F Shape cookie dough into 18 balls; place 3 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
- 2Bake 10 to 15 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool 1 minute; remove from cookie sheets. Cool completely, about 15 minutes.
- 3Cut nine 12x9-inch sheets of plastic wrap or waxed paper. Place chocolate chips in small shallow bowl.
- 4For each sandwich, spoon about 1/4 cup ice cream onto bottom of 1 cookie. Top with second cookie, bottom side down; press together gently. Roll outer edge of ice cream in chocolate chips. Quickly wrap each sandwich in plastic wrap. Freeze 3 hours or until firm. For longer storage, place wrapped sandwiches in resealable freezer plastic bag. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cookie Ice Cream-A-Rounds
Serving Size: 1 (894 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 369.5
- Calories from Fat 165
- Total Fat 18.4 g
- Saturated Fat 7.9 g
- Cholesterol 29.4 mg
- Sodium 148.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 12.8 g
- Protein 4.1 g