Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Great granola for topping over ice cream and a mid-day snack.
Make and share this Cookie Granola Topping recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1⁄2 cup flaked coconut
- 1⁄2 cup pecans, coarsely chopped
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 4 teaspoons orange juice
- 16 Oreo cookies, coarsely chopped
- Mix oats, coconut, pecans, honey and orange juice in a 15x10x1-inch baking pan.
- Bake at 300 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Stir chopped cookies into oat mixture.
- Store in airtight container.
- Serve as a topping for ice cream, yogurt, or pudding.