Recipe by coconutcream
I found this on another website and am putting it here for safe-keeping. Cooking time is chilling time, and I imagine you could use milk chocolate baking squares instead of the white chocolate, if you like.
- 3 (6 ounce) packages white chocolate baking squares
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups cookies, coarsely crushed (about 20 cookies, oreos and chocolate chip cookies work well)
Directions See How It's Made
- In heavy saucepan over low heat, melt white chocolate squares, condensed milk, and salt.
- Remove from heat; stir in cookies.
- Spread evenly into foil-lined 8-inch square pan.
- Chill 2 hours or until firm.
- Turn fudge onto cutting board; peel off foil and cut into squares.
- Store tightly covered at room temperature or in refrigerator.