Recipe by looneytunesfan
Fill these five-ingredient cookie cups with any flavor of ice cream, frozen yogurt or sorbet.
Top Review by Chef1MOM-Connie
Oh my goodness... I noticed the whole review does not show so I will redo. I loved this recipe! It is a fun recipe to do with kids of any age, but better if they are under 60! I had a bit of difficulty flipping the cookie cups but did get it right after the 3rd try. Used those crumblers as a topping and delish. I will make these again soo with the neices and nephews. i also used different ice creams as the kids are picky on ice cream flavors so we had a sundae bar with this recipe. GREAT PAC recipe.
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup light corn syrup
- 3 1⁄2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup ground pecans
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- vanilla ice cream
- fresh berries
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small saucepan, melt butter over low heat. Stir in brown sugar and corn syrup; cook and stir until mixture comes to a boil. Remove from the heat. Stir in flour. Fold in pecans and vanilla. Drop by tablespoonfuls 3 inches apart onto parchment paper-lined baking sheets.
- Bake at 325° for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 30-60 seconds; peel cookies off paper. Immediately drape over inverted 6-oz. custard cups; cool completely. Scoop ice cream into baskets; top with berries.