Recipe by SilentCricket
I'm posting this recipe in response to a request. It would be great for decorating holiday cookies! Thank you "Family Fun" magazine!
- 2 cups sifted confectioners' sugar
- 1⁄4 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 tablespoon milk
- liquid food coloring (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- In large bowl, using electric mixer at low speed, beat confectioners' sugar, butter, and vanilla.
- Beat until mixture reaches spreading consistency.
- Add more sugar or a little milk, if needed.
- Color frosting with liquid coloring (s) of your choice.
- Store any leftovers in airtight container in refrigerator or freezer.