Prep 30 mins
Cook 5 mins
So incredibly good and easy. Watch out, you can't have just one!!
- 118.29 ml butter, softened
- 177.44 ml packed dark brown sugar
- 473.18 ml all-purpose flour
- 396.89 g can sweetened condensed milk
- 4.92 ml vanilla extract
- 118.29 ml miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 680.38 g semi-sweet chocolate candy coating, chopped
- In a mixing bowl, cream the butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add the flour, sweetened condensed milk, and vanilla; mix well.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Refrigerate for a few hours or until you can handle the dough. It will still be somewhat sticky.
- Shape into 1 inch balls; place on waxed paper-lined baking sheets.
- Loosely cover and refrigerate for 1-2 hours or until firm.
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave or double broiler. Stir often so chocolate won't burn.
- Using toothpicks, dip balls in melted chocolate and place on waxed paper-lined baking sheets.
- Refrigerate until firm, about 15 minute.
- Store in refrigerator.