So incredibly good and easy. Watch out, you can't have just one!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a mixing bowl, cream the butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy.
- 2Add the flour, sweetened condensed milk, and vanilla; mix well.
- 3Stir in chocolate chips.
- 4Refrigerate for a few hours or until you can handle the dough. It will still be somewhat sticky.
- 5Shape into 1 inch balls; place on waxed paper-lined baking sheets.
- 6Loosely cover and refrigerate for 1-2 hours or until firm.
- 7Melt the chocolate in the microwave or double broiler. Stir often so chocolate won't burn.
- 8Using toothpicks, dip balls in melted chocolate and place on waxed paper-lined baking sheets.
- 9Refrigerate until firm, about 15 minute.
- 10Store in refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cookie Dough Truffles
Serving Size: 1 (1698 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 243.5
- Calories from Fat 107
- Total Fat 11.9 g
- Saturated Fat 7.2 g
- Cholesterol 12.6 mg
- Sodium 43.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 26.4 g
- Protein 3.0 g