Recipe by Opossumgravy
This is a quick cookie dough perfect for adding to ice cream flavors that do not have cookie dough in them. Or you can eat it up plain.
Directions See How It's Made
- Put your dry ingredients in together and the flavoring.
- Cut in the butter.
- Make sure your elbow grease factor is in fine tune condition and then go to town.
- Continue to work it and knead it until it is like a cookie dough.
- Now you can either place small balls into your favorite partially thawed ice cream or you can eat it now.
- I usually put the dough in small amounts in french vanilla ice cream and then re-chill it.
- Of course since this is a real simple fix for cookie dough you could add chocolate chips or whatever and make cookies.
- By these measures there won't be much but you can alter it.