Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Make and share this Cookie Dough Floating Chocolate Cupcakes recipe from Food.com.
- 4 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups dark chocolate cocoa powder
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) boxinstant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups strong brewed coffee
- 2 cups vegetable oil
- 1 cup milk
- 2 (16 1/2 ounce) bagsnestle's break and bake chocolate chip cookie dough
- your favorite icing
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Line cupcake pan with cupcake papers.
- In a large mixing bag, stir together the first six ingredients.
- Add all other ingredients EXCEPT cookie dough and beat with an electric mixer for 4 minutes on medium until thick.
- Fill cupcake papers 2/3 full with batter and place one square of the cookie dough in the center of each.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes.
- Cool and ice with your favorite icing.