Jazz Lover's Note:
I have not made these yet, but they sound amazing.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large mixing bowl, cream together the butter and sugars.
- 2Add the flour, salt and vanilla.
- 3Mix until fully combined, then stir in the chocolate chips.
- 4Position the eggroll wrappers on a flat, clean surface.
- 5Place a handful of the cookie dough in the center of each wrapper.
- 6Roll one corner up over the dough, then fold up the side corners before rolling the rest of the way.
- 7Brush the last corner with water to seal it.
- 8Heat about a 1/2-inch of vegetable oil in a large deep skillet.
- 9When hot, flash fry each eggroll, one or two at a time.
- 10Using tongs, turn the eggrolls so each side cooks for about 10 seconds. Drain on a paper towel.
- 11Repeat with remaining rolls.
- 12Serve immediately on individual plates with vanilla ice cream topped with caramel and hot fudge sauces.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cookie Dough Eggrolls
Serving Size: 1 (120 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 509.3
- Calories from Fat 200
- Total Fat 22.3 g
- Saturated Fat 13.5 g
- Cholesterol 43.5 mg
- Sodium 519.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 74.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 37.7 g
- Protein 6.3 g