Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 min
I have not made these yet, but they sound amazing.
Make and share this Cookie Dough Eggrolls recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 cup flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3⁄4 cup chocolate chips
- 6 egg roll wraps
- vegetable oil
- vanilla ice cream
- caramel and hot fudge ice cream topping
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together the butter and sugars.
- Add the flour, salt and vanilla.
- Mix until fully combined, then stir in the chocolate chips.
- Position the eggroll wrappers on a flat, clean surface.
- Place a handful of the cookie dough in the center of each wrapper.
- Roll one corner up over the dough, then fold up the side corners before rolling the rest of the way.
- Brush the last corner with water to seal it.
- Heat about a 1/2-inch of vegetable oil in a large deep skillet.
- When hot, flash fry each eggroll, one or two at a time.
- Using tongs, turn the eggrolls so each side cooks for about 10 seconds. Drain on a paper towel.
- Repeat with remaining rolls.
- Serve immediately on individual plates with vanilla ice cream topped with caramel and hot fudge sauces.