Recipe by LDSMom128
I saw this on an episode of Paula Deen and they looked so good! I love to eat cookie dough. The pecans can be optional, I personally don't like nuts, and for those that are allergic they can be omitted.
Top Review by alligirl
These are decadent! I can't stop sampling them, but I made them for gifts! The yield is great, and I used a sm. cookie scoop to portion the balls. These should also be chilled before rolling, and again before dipping! Good luck - if you like cookie dough, you will love this!
- 1⁄2 cup softened butter
- 3⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄2 cup semisweet mini chocolate chips
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans (optional)
- 1 1⁄2 lbs milk chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl cream butter and brown sugar with an electric mixer at medium speed until creamy. Add vanilla.
- Gradually beat in flour and add milk. Mix well.
- Add chocolate chips and the optional pecans, mixing well. Shape into 1-inch balls. Place them on wax paper. Chill for at least 2 hours to set.
- In a double boiler (Using a small pot of hot boiling water and melt the chocolate in a large bowl over the smaller pot), melt the chocolate for about 5-10 minutes and completly melted.
- Dip each individual ball in the melted chocolate using two forks. Set back on the wax paper. Chill again for at least 1 hour and set.