2 hrs 30 mins
This is a copycat recipe of the olive garden cheesecake. This is an adaptation of another recipe I found online somewhere lol... I don't remember where now.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 2 3/4 cups chocolate cookie crumbs
- 4 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (1 lb) package refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 2 ounces chocolate chips
- 1Preheat oven to 325.
- 3Generously grease the bottom and sides of a 10" spring form pan.
- 4Combine the margarine with the chocolate cookie crumbs.
- 5Press onto the bottom and sides of the pan.
- 7Using an electric mixer on high speed, combine cream cheese, sugar, eggs and flour and mix until smooth.
- 8Add vanilla and sour cream and mix just until blended.
- 9Pour 1/2 of the batter into prepared crust. Cut cookie dough into golf ball sized chunks and drop into batter.
- 10Sprinkle in chocolate chips.
- 11Pour over remaining batter.
- 12Bake for 60 minutes.
- 13Turn off the oven and open the door to the broil position.
- 14Allow cake to remain in the oven 30 more minutes.
- 15Refrigerate until ready to serve. To serve, remove the sides of the pan and top with fresh whipped cream.
- 16Sprinkle with additional chocolate chips and chopped walnuts.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cookie Dough Cheesecake - Copycat/Olive Garden
Serving Size: 1 (3307 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 11925.0
- Calories from Fat 7830
- Total Fat 870.0 g
- Saturated Fat 477.4 g
- Cholesterol 3142.7 mg
- Sodium 6616.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 929.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.2 g
- Sugars 235.7 g
- Protein 169.1 g