Recipe by ColoradoCookin'
This is a copycat recipe of the olive garden cheesecake. This is an adaptation of another recipe I found online somewhere lol... I don't remember where now.
Top Review by Army ATC/L
Not too bad! I had to about double the butter in the crust to make it all stick and only could fit about 1/2 the recommended cookie dough. When I dropped the cookie dough in I made smaller pieces than what was called for, which seemed to work for me. It ended up pretty tasty : )
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 2 3⁄4 cups chocolate cookie crumbs
- 4 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon all-purpose flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (1 lb) package refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 2 ounces chocolate chips
- 1 pint heavy whipping cream, whipped
- chocolate chips
- chopped walnuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Generously grease the bottom and sides of a 10" spring form pan.
- Combine the margarine with the chocolate cookie crumbs.
- Press onto the bottom and sides of the pan.
- Using an electric mixer on high speed, combine cream cheese, sugar, eggs and flour and mix until smooth.
- Add vanilla and sour cream and mix just until blended.
- Pour 1/2 of the batter into prepared crust. Cut cookie dough into golf ball sized chunks and drop into batter.
- Sprinkle in chocolate chips.
- Pour over remaining batter.
- Bake for 60 minutes.
- Turn off the oven and open the door to the broil position.
- Allow cake to remain in the oven 30 more minutes.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve. To serve, remove the sides of the pan and top with fresh whipped cream.
- Sprinkle with additional chocolate chips and chopped walnuts.