Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is a kid pleaser if I ever met one--cookie dough and cream cheese--yummy!
Make and share this Cookie Dough Cheesecake recipe from Food.com.
- 2 (1020.58 g) packagerefrigerated and sliceable refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 2 (453.59 g) package cream cheese, softened
- 118.29 ml sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 4.92 ml vanilla extract
- Cut 1 roll of the cookie dough into 24 slices. Arrange the slices in bottom of greased 13 x 9-inch pan and press slightly together with fingers, covering bottom of pan to edges; set aside.
- Beat the cream cheese at medium speed until creamy. Gradually add the sugar beating well. Add the eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Add the vanilla, beat well.
- Pour the mixture into prepared pan.
- Cut the remaining roll of cookie dough into 24 slices. Arrange slices over cream cheese and bake at 350°F for 45 minutes.
- Cool in pan on wire rack. When cool cut into squares.
Our neighbor brought this to a cookout the other night. Her recipe is only slightly different -- 1 cup sugar instead of 1/2, and no vanilla. Needless to say, it didn't last long. In fact, I would make 2 pans if you plan on sharing this with a large crowd. It's that good!