southern chef in louisiana's Note:
This is a kid pleaser if I ever met one--cookie dough and cream cheese--yummy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut 1 roll of the cookie dough into 24 slices. Arrange the slices in bottom of greased 13 x 9-inch pan and press slightly together with fingers, covering bottom of pan to edges; set aside.
- 2Beat the cream cheese at medium speed until creamy. Gradually add the sugar beating well. Add the eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Add the vanilla, beat well.
- 3Pour the mixture into prepared pan.
- 4Cut the remaining roll of cookie dough into 24 slices. Arrange slices over cream cheese and bake at 350°F for 45 minutes.
- 5Cool in pan on wire rack. When cool cut into squares.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cookie Dough Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (112 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 443.3
- Calories from Fat 225
- Total Fat 25.0 g
- Saturated Fat 11.4 g
- Cholesterol 77.7 mg
- Sodium 241.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 6.8 g
- Protein 6.1 g