Recipe by Miss Erin C.
This is an altered recipe from Taste of Home magazine. I used store bought cookie doughfrom the refrigerator section to speed things up a bit. Very good.
Top Review by Rainberry Blues
I made this for a party, and it was a huge hit! It was absolutely delicious. My friends were delighted that two of their favorite flavors, cheesecake and cookie dough, were together in one dessert! I actually forgot to put the mini chocolate chips on top, but I don't think anyone minded. It disappeared quickly and I received many compliments and requests for the recipe. And I thought it was relatively easy to make, since it uses store-bought cookie dough. Thanks, Erin, for sharing this recipe. :-)
- 1 3⁄4 cups chocolate wafer crumbs
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄3 cup butter, melted
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 package refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough (refrigerator section)
- mini chocolate chip
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, combine cookie crumbs and sugar, stir in butter.
- Press into the bottom and sides of a greased 9" springform pan, set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar until smooth.
- Add eggs, beat until combined.
- Add sour crem and vanilla, beat until well blended.
- Pour over crust, set aside.
- Cut up cookie dough into teaspoon sized cubes.
- Drop over filling, pushing below the surface.
- Dough should be completely covered.
- Bake at 350F for 45-55 minutes or until the center is almost set.
- Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes.
- Run a knife around the edge of the pan to loosen.
- Cool 1 hour longer.
- Refrigerate overnight, remove sides of pan.
- Sprinkle with mini chocolate chips.