1/6 Photos of Cookie Dough Cheesecake
1 hr 15 mins
Miss Erin's Note:
This is an altered recipe from Taste of Home magazine. I used store bought cookie doughfrom the refrigerator section to speed things up a bit. Very good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small bowl, combine cookie crumbs and sugar, stir in butter.
- 2Press into the bottom and sides of a greased 9" springform pan, set aside.
- 3In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar until smooth.
- 4Add eggs, beat until combined.
- 5Add sour crem and vanilla, beat until well blended.
- 6Pour over crust, set aside.
- 7Cut up cookie dough into teaspoon sized cubes.
- 8Drop over filling, pushing below the surface.
- 9Dough should be completely covered.
- 10Bake at 350F for 45-55 minutes or until the center is almost set.
- 11Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes.
- 12Run a knife around the edge of the pan to loosen.
- 13Cool 1 hour longer.
- 14Refrigerate overnight, remove sides of pan.
- 15Sprinkle with mini chocolate chips.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cookie Dough Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (149 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 634.8
- Calories from Fat 364
- Total Fat 40.5 g
- Saturated Fat 20.3 g
- Cholesterol 143.0 mg
- Sodium 462.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 61.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 28.2 g
- Protein 8.3 g