Recipe by josamky1063
This is great for all those cookie dough lovers. There is no cooking in this recipe. Refrigerate time will be the cooking time. I hope you enjoy.
- 8 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup powdered sugar
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3⁄4-1 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 3⁄4 cup finely chopped pecans
Directions See How It's Made
- Blend first 3 ingredients until creamy.
- Add powdered sugar and brown sugar mix well.
- Fold in choc. chips.
- Cover and refrigerate 3-4 hours.
- Shape into ball, wrap in saran wrap-again refrigerate 30 minutes or more.
- When ready to serve, take the ball out of the wrap and roll into the pecans.
- Serve with graham crackers or teddy grahams.