Prep 20 mins
Cook 4 hrs
This is great for all those cookie dough lovers. There is no cooking in this recipe. Refrigerate time will be the cooking time. I hope you enjoy.
- 8 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup powdered sugar
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3⁄4-1 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 3⁄4 cup finely chopped pecans
- Blend first 3 ingredients until creamy.
- Add powdered sugar and brown sugar mix well.
- Fold in choc. chips.
- Cover and refrigerate 3-4 hours.
- Shape into ball, wrap in saran wrap-again refrigerate 30 minutes or more.
- When ready to serve, take the ball out of the wrap and roll into the pecans.
- Serve with graham crackers or teddy grahams.
Love this recipe. I added just a tiny bit of Almond Extract, maybe 1/8 tsp, just because I love that flavor in chocolate chip cookies. Good stuff!
I took this to a party at work and everyone went wild over it. Very tasty and addictive! I used 1/2 tsp of vanilla because I love it and it turned out great. Thanks for posting a great recipe.
Perfect for teenage parties! This was a huge hit! My kids don't care for nuts, so I rolled it lightly in toffee bits to achieve the same look as your typical cheeseball.