Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a super easy recipe for whatever flavor cookies you want...from sugar to chocolate chip, this works with what you have on hand.
- 18 ounces yellow cake mix
- 1⁄2 cup butter, room temperature
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons water
- nuts, etc. to taste
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Add the first four ingredients. This will be very thick.
- Add in whatever combination you like in cookies. A good one is chocolate chip with toffee bits and nuts. YUMMY!.
- Place on an ungreased cookie sheet and bake for 10 to 14 minutes, depending on you oven and if you like a chewie cookie or one with a bit of snap!