This is what I am famous for making! My friends devour them at our parties and beg for more! Plus, I increase the cookie dough portion by half... sooooo goood! :) I almost have to double it for eating it raw, hehehe!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
COOKIE DOUGH LAYER
- 1Melt the chocolate chips and let cool slightly.
- 2In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar.
- 3Add eggs and vanilla; mix well.
- 4Stil in melted chocolate.
- 5Combine flour and baking soda; add to batter.
- 6Spread into a greased 13x9x2" baking pan. Bake at 350º F for 18 - 20 minutes. Let cool.
- 7COOKIE DOUGH LAYER:.
- 8In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugars.
- 9Beat in milk and vanilla.
- 10Gradually add flour.
- 11Stir in chocolate chips and mini M7M's.
- 12Carefully spread over top of cooled brownies. It may be easier to use hands - it gets rather sticky.
- 13Cut into squares and store in the refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cookie Dough Brownies - Amazing!
Serving Size: 1 (1415 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 5940.9
- Calories from Fat 2751
- Total Fat 305.7 g
- Saturated Fat 183.2 g
- Cholesterol 1128.9 mg
- Sodium 1941.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 791.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 27.7 g
- Sugars 544.5 g
- Protein 65.6 g