I have only had these once, but that was enough! These are delicious with vanilla ice cream. Although they seem complicated, they aren't that hard and they are worth it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon shortening
- 2Combine sugar, flour, cocoa,and salt.
- 3Add vegetable oil, eggs, and vanilla.
- 4Beat at medium speed for 3 minutes.
- 5Bake at 350°F for 25-30 minutes in a 13x9x2 inch greased pan.
- 7Cream together butter, brown sugar, sugar, milk, and vanilla.
- 8Beat in flour.
- 9Spread over cooled brownies and chill until firm.
- 11Melt chocolate chips and shortening in a pan until smooth. Spread over filling.
- 13When I first wrote this recipe here, I forgot the cocoa! Sorry about that. There IS supposed to be cocoa -- hopefully none of you tried to make it without it. I'm really sorry!
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cookie Dough Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (77 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 321.8
- Calories from Fat 132
- Total Fat 14.7 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 54.7 mg
- Sodium 51.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 32.5 g
- Protein 3.7 g