Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
I have only had these once, but that was enough! These are delicious with vanilla ice cream. Although they seem complicated, they aren't that hard and they are worth it!
- Combine sugar, flour, cocoa,and salt.
- Add vegetable oil, eggs, and vanilla.
- Beat at medium speed for 3 minutes.
- Bake at 350°F for 25-30 minutes in a 13x9x2 inch greased pan.
- Cream together butter, brown sugar, sugar, milk, and vanilla.
- Beat in flour.
- Spread over cooled brownies and chill until firm.
- Melt chocolate chips and shortening in a pan until smooth. Spread over filling.
- When I first wrote this recipe here, I forgot the cocoa! Sorry about that. There IS supposed to be cocoa -- hopefully none of you tried to make it without it. I'm really sorry!