Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Chocolate brownies topped with cookie dough.
Make and share this Cookie Dough Brownies recipe from Food.com.
- Prepare brownie mix according to package directions.
- Bake and let cool.
- Cream the 1/2 cup margarine, both sugars, vanilla, and milk.
- Stir in flour and 1 cup of the chocolate chips.
- Spread on cooled brownies.
- Melt remaining chocolate chips with 2 tablespoons of shortening.
- Spread over cookie dough.
- Let chocolate set.
- Cut the brownies, store in the refrigerator.
This is definatly for the cookie dough lover.It should come with a warning label.These were very sweet,Be prepared for a sugar rush.Thanks for sharing!!!!
I love cookie dough! I made 1 1/2x the cookie dough part. This was something a little different than just plain old brownies.
The kids loved these. Impressive looking, but easy to make. Thanks!