Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Delicious brunch item. I served last at a baby shower and decorated hearts with icing and pink and blue sprinkles. Can obviously use other cookie cutter shapes as desired.
- Mix margaringe and flour (will be chunky).
- Add sour cream an vanilla.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Roll dough and cut.
- Roll to medium thickness.
- Bake@ 375 degrees f.
- for 17-25 minutes on ungreased sheets.
- Can frost as desired once cooled.
- (I use confectioner powder sugar and milk blended to desired thinness).
- not sure how many it made-- lots.