1/5 Photos of Cookie Crusted Rhubarb Bars
Brooke the Cook in WI's Note:
Here is a great lightened rhubarb bar with a yummy cookie crust. It goes together quickly and doesn't last long at my house!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 and grease an 11x7 baking pan.
- 2Combine flours and powdered sugar; cut in butter until mixture resembles coase crumbs (mixture will seem powdery, but will come together while baking).
- 3Press mixture to bottom on baking pan and bake for 12 minutes.
- 4Meanwhile, gently combine sugars, flour, egg whites and vanilla. Stir in rhubarb.
- 5Pour mixture over warm crust and bake for 35-40 minutes until wooden pick comes out clean.
- 6Cool on wire rack, can be served warm.
- 7Store in refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cookie Crusted Rhubarb Bars
Serving Size: 1 (52 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 101.6
- Calories from Fat 27
- Total Fat 3.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 7.6 mg
- Sodium 40.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 9.0 g
- Protein 2.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: