Amanda O's Note:
I like this recipe because of the butterscotch and the pecans. It tastes awesome with vanilla ice cream. :o)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (20 ounce) package refrigerated sugar cookies
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant butterscotch pudding mix
- 1 dash salt
- 3/4 cup dark corn syrup
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla (optional)
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 cups pecan halves or 1 1/2 cups pecan pieces
- 1 cup whipped cream (optional) or 1 pint ice cream (optional)
- 1Heat oven to 350ºF.
- 2Slice cookie dough into 1/4-inch slices.
- 3Press slices in bottom and 1 inch up sides of ungreased 13x9-inch pan to form crust (press dough as thin as possible on sides).
- 4In medium bowl, combine pudding mix, salt, corn syrup, milk, vanilla and egg; blend well.
- 5Fold in pecans.
- 6Pour into crust-lined pan.
- 7Bake at 350ºF for 25 to 35 minutes or until edges are deep golden brown and filling is set.
- 8Cool completely and then cut into squares.
- 9Serve with whipped cream or ice cream.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cookie Crust Pecan Pie
Serving Size: 1 (1240 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 4638.7
- Calories from Fat 2145
- Total Fat 238.3 g
- Saturated Fat 45.4 g
- Cholesterol 525.7 mg
- Sodium 2726.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 607.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 18.8 g
- Sugars 287.3 g
- Protein 54.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
instant butterscotch pudding mix